Oops I blinked and 3 weeks went by. For the first time during this lockdown work has picked back up to pre-Covid levels when I was really, really busy and I am finding it extremely tough to Covid-school, look after kids and work full-time. My mom friends seem to be in the same boat. The good news is that things are opening up more and more in Manitoba and the weather is great which helps a little to balance the high stress levels.
 |
spring in MB is beautiful and so many lilac trees which smell amazing!
(full disclosure this is not a lilac tree and I am not a photographer)
|
So here is what we've been up to:
 |
| TRAINS! |
 |
| BEACH! |
 |
| PARKS! |
 |
WATER-SKIING!
|
And some things we used to take for granted for which we are now grateful:
 |
| Eating out on a patio (Cocoa Beans) |
 |
| Riding camp! |
 |
| Indoor Tae Kwon Do! |
And plus ça change...
 |
Kids fighting over dinner clean up
(please notice the prominently featured wine which is the stress drug of choice these days)
|
 |
| A moment of non-existent alone time |
 |
| And all of a sudden someone is unrecognizable to his mother |
You may notice that I don't have anything about Covid-schooling because let's face it, that ship has sailed in its unsustainability once I had to start working full-time again (hubby was always full-time outside of the house). However the kids did all get to go to school to have some closure with their teachers which was something at least!
Have a great week (2, 3, 4?)!
Comments
Post a Comment