Week 3-getting into the groove
This week was about getting back on track. We got more serious about our blocks and by the end of the week the bigger kids were doing two blocks of school and everyone was outside for two blocks despite the weather being cold and gray.
The best part has been discovering all the great free content on YouTube which has made our movement block much more fun. I already was a big fan of Yoga With Adrienne but this week my daughter and I did some kids' hip hop dance classes online with Boss Dance which was really fun and I did the Dancing With the Stars dance classes as well. My daughters did some Yoga for Kids in French which they could do on their own which made life easier-well one of them did-the other one turned it into a creative enterprise! I also have been enjoying the Andrew Lloyd Weber musicals on Friday nights and now it is a highlight of my week.
The Covid-schooling projects are going well-my YouTuber is working on his channel and creating and filming everyday (Zach's Trains) and we ordered vegetable and flower seeds and picked up some pots from a friend for the girls' gardening project which will soon be underway.
It was my daughter's half birthday so the girls wanted to do a little party and of course what is social distancing without a little baking (needless to say we picked a yeast free recipe!)?
Hubby and I finally cut back on the wine nights now that we have realized it isn't a vacation everyday but we did play a fun game of updating our Celebrity Hall Pass list on one such Covid wine date night. He had a hard time at first finding some names but once he got going he was on fire! Interesting that his choices are almost all brunettes...
The best part has been discovering all the great free content on YouTube which has made our movement block much more fun. I already was a big fan of Yoga With Adrienne but this week my daughter and I did some kids' hip hop dance classes online with Boss Dance which was really fun and I did the Dancing With the Stars dance classes as well. My daughters did some Yoga for Kids in French which they could do on their own which made life easier-well one of them did-the other one turned it into a creative enterprise! I also have been enjoying the Andrew Lloyd Weber musicals on Friday nights and now it is a highlight of my week.
The Covid-schooling projects are going well-my YouTuber is working on his channel and creating and filming everyday (Zach's Trains) and we ordered vegetable and flower seeds and picked up some pots from a friend for the girls' gardening project which will soon be underway.
It was my daughter's half birthday so the girls wanted to do a little party and of course what is social distancing without a little baking (needless to say we picked a yeast free recipe!)?
Hubby and I finally cut back on the wine nights now that we have realized it isn't a vacation everyday but we did play a fun game of updating our Celebrity Hall Pass list on one such Covid wine date night. He had a hard time at first finding some names but once he got going he was on fire! Interesting that his choices are almost all brunettes...







Comments
Post a Comment